Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Look Mom! I'm A Donkey!!

Yes, Aidan was a donkey, and he was sooooo cute! I could just eat him all up!!

Above: He is frantically looking for Mommy, Daddy, Emma, Granny and Grandpa. He was so excited when he saw us and even (at one point) waved at Granny.

Above: Here he is playing a handbell. Of course he had to wait until the last note to play. Then he got to let 'er rip! He loved it!


Above: The parent photo opp time! He looked wonderful! What a smart boy, if I do say so myself!
One more day of Preschool on Friday and then it is Christmas vacation!


3 comments:

4streegrrl said...

Look at those rosy apple cheeks! So cute!!

Ah, it brings back vague (VERY vague) memories of watching and participating school plays. :)

Melissa said...

He looks adorable as a donkey! Can't wait for those days--I know they will come sooner than I want them to! I have a loaf of Banana Bread for you here!! ;)

Gal Friday said...

Your son looks so changed and older in these photos!
Bravo! to Aidan on his performance--may there many more to come in his future. :-)

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker