And here I thought I was being original with at least Aidan's name! Check it out here: click here! Both kids' names are on the top ten list and Aidan is number one!! How does that happen???
I thought I had left a comment here but it has disappeared. Jennifer turned out to be the most popular girls' name for many years to Jennifer's disgust. Jonathan not so much although there were always one or two of them around.
Friends from the church have a brand new grandson as of Sunday and - - wait for it - -his name is Aidan. Of course, they live in Alberta so you may have influenced them!
I don't think of Aidan as too popular(don't hear it much around here) and I like the name it is unusual without being strange. Actually, another online friend has a son with that name, now that I think of it. But those are the only Aidans I know of... There was a great Irish pub in Newport called Aidan's which changed hands a couple of years ago and now it has a diffrent name--bah! :-(
I will happily counsel both my niece and nephew about being known as "firstname G." for their elementary school career. Happy 30th. I'm sorry a more tangible bit of my love hasn't found its way to you yet...
4 comments:
I thought I had left a comment here but it has disappeared. Jennifer turned out to be the most popular girls' name for many years to Jennifer's disgust. Jonathan not so much although there were always one or two of them around.
Friends from the church have a brand new grandson as of Sunday and - - wait for it - -his name is Aidan. Of course, they live in Alberta so you may have influenced them!
After we had Liam, one of Andy's friends named their little guy Liam. Then 2 more popped up... arg...
I don't think of Aidan as too popular(don't hear it much around here) and I like the name it is unusual without being strange. Actually, another online friend has a son with that name, now that I think of it. But those are the only Aidans I know of...
There was a great Irish pub in Newport called Aidan's which changed hands a couple of years ago and now it has a diffrent name--bah! :-(
I will happily counsel both my niece and nephew about being known as "firstname G." for their elementary school career. Happy 30th. I'm sorry a more tangible bit of my love hasn't found its way to you yet...
Post a Comment