Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Into Reading Thing 2011: An Update




An update... Here's what I have Read so far!!  Good stuff.  I may continue to do well, as long as all the books I want come in to the library on time!!  Today I begin another Kate Morton book, "House at Riverton".  I will hopefully have a chance to read on Monday when the polling is slow at the elections.  (I'm working as a PO - poll clerk!)  Anyway, I will keep you updated!!

1)  Little Bee - Chris Cleave (Read)

2)  Lake of Dreams - Kim Edwards (Read)

3) The House at Riverton - Kate Morton (currently reading)

4) The Distant Hours - Kate Morton

5) Bringing Up Boys - James Dobson (Read)

6) ...

1 comment:

cessie said...

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Internet is sooo difficult. And I kind of gave up on it, to avoid being disappointed again and again. But I do miss you and your updates. Love to read about your life. So I'm trying...

And you are working! I guess I missed that too!
Reading a lot too... love it :). I don't know the books you mentioned but I will look them up.

Happy reading!!

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker