I am feeling so down today. Stressed out. Tired. Worn out.
Anyway, the weather is finally getting warmer, sunnier and less snowy. That should help a bit.
Also, my new class at Women of Heart is going REALLY well. I thought I would take a break from Beth Moore. So, I am taking a course about our Identity in Christ. So far it has challenged me to change some of my bad habits to more godly habits and to rekindle those dreams that I may have pushed down because of life's circumstances. Daring to dream again is an amazing thing. I think I have stopped dreaming for myself. I am a stay-at-home mom. What dreams can I possibly acheive in this position? Anyway, I will keep you updated...
The other news is that we have registered Aidan in soccer for the spring. He is going to do the skills option (2 practices a week with no games) and then they have 2 Fun Festivals (mini tournament things)! He is quite excited.
Emma has been having a tough time lately. She has been crying and clingy at Preschool and also bedtime. So strange. I guess she is just having a moment in her development. It's okay. I am sure it will pass.
As it is Tuesday, I thought I would post a video for today. Here's a song that has been going through my head lately...Enjoy!
2 comments:
This is that time of year when cabin-fever sets in and we start to chafe at our own limitations, as well as our surroundings. Hang in there--winter will end sometime!
It must be difficult for you, with your little girl going through this phase(must be difficult for her right now, too).
Liam is going through that too! Cries and cries when I leave him to go run errands and such... hopefully she will overcome it soon--just remember it's because she loves you so much!
Post a Comment