Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Tunes 66: In My Daughter's Eyes

Today was the first day that I dropped Emma off at Preschool (granted she was only there an hour).  Still something came over me as I walked out.  She's my baby and she's growing up so fast.  I know she is ready.  I am willing to let go.  Still I can't help but think of how quickly life will pass now that she is in school; now that Aidan is in school.  Life will zoom past.  Anyway, here's a melancholy song for your Tuesday.  Just the way I feel today.

(A SIDE NOTE: Martina has a hard time keeping it together near the end.  I often wonder how many times she has to sing her songs over again in the studio because of the tears.  Her songs just do that to you!!)

1 comment:

cessie said...

I can so imagine big steps in life like this must give you the shivers and make you realize how fast life goes! On the other hand it's a great thing to see the little ones grow up and start making those big steps :)
It's special to be a part of that all!

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker