Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday Tunes 64: God Gave Me You

A little break from fan vids.  Had the chance to do some song writing this afternoon.  Loved every minute of it.  May go back downstairs and do some more writing later.

Here's a song that I personally love on Christian radio right now.  Since this is my hubby's and my anniversary (on Saturday), thought this fit very well.  Especially with how life is going: ups and downs.  Anyway, enjoy!

2 comments:

Gal Friday said...

Happy Anniversary(a bit late)!!

My husband writes his own songs and having the time off to write and sing music is something he loves. Him being a teacher with the summer months off, helps. I hope you get more opportunities and inspiration to write/sing more, too.

cessie said...

Once again a happy anniversary!
And finally I could listen to the you tube song (new VPN makes it available now :), can imagine you choose it for your anniversary :)
Love the photo of you two below, you look so radiant!

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker