Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Open for Business

Business 2 Blogger

Dearest followers and readers!  I have been contemplating how to change up my blog a bit.  Tired of the same ol' same ol'.  Also, a bit of extra cash would be good and fun products to try would also be great.

I have been perusing some of my fellow bloggers to see what they are doing.  I don't really want a whole ton of ads on my blog.  You didn't come here to see more advertising.  I hate when people have that on their blogs.

Instead the above program offers me the opportunity to review products/services and then comment on them on my blog.  There are a few other programs like this out there.  A few that deal with book reviews.   I may look into those as well.  For now I will just stick with this one.  I hope you don't mind me reviewing a few products or whatever.  Hopefully you will get some good tips, too!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, in case you came here one day and saw an entry about a product or something and were like..."What???!!!???"

I will continue with my regular entries, videos, songs, etc.   Updates on the kids.   I now have a video camera for the computer, so this could pose some really great new blog entries!  I am really excited about that!  

Thank-you to those of you who regularly follow me, read my blogs and comment.  You are awesome!!  I love blogging because of you and your feedback.  Keep it up!!

Now for some lunch....

No comments:

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker