Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Uggghhh Monday!

I can't believe the weekend went by so quickly.  I am so tired today.  I guess I should stop trying to do so much on the weekends, but we had a great day Saturday.  Took the kids swimming and then for a drive.  It was nice to spend some family time.  When you are at home, it is hard to focus on family activities because there is always some work to be done.  It was nice to swim and just be as a family.

Only a few more weeks until Guiding Mosaic in Guelph, ON.  That is where all my attention is going right now.  Making traders, gathering equipment, making sure all is ready to go....  10 days without the kids...I have never done that before (or been away from Jonathan that long since we've been married).  Should be interesting.

I have a question.  I am thinking about getting my hair done in braids for camp (Cornrows) because we don't really have showers.  (Well, we have solar powered showers, but not real showers!) I am thinking this would cut down on the amount of washing I would have to do.  Anyway, does this sound like a good idea?  Has anyone done this before?  Just wondering...

Here's a little fun video for your Monday afternoon, while I continue to plow through my salad... It is from the wonderful movie "The Holiday".  One of my favorite scenes!!  So cute.

Tune in tomorrow for another great Fan Video for Tuesday Tunes!!

And don't forget to checkout my other blog: http://walkslight.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love The Holiday...

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker