I can't believe it has been a week since I blogged last. Ooopss!! Sometimes real life gets in the way. Not that I don't love sharing with y'all, but sometimes other things pop up. I have been trying to pay better attention to the girls' interactions, as they have some issues interacting. (Maggie is still learning how to interact with Emma without pushing, hitting, etc., while Emma tries to defend herself with the same techniques!) It has been tough for Janet and myself. We are working it out and the naught stool really seems to work well.
Needless to say, by the time the day is over I am exhausted. Tired. Worn out.
I have also been pondering a change. A change for the coming year. Something different. I am wondering about doing something more related to teaching...or something like that. Part-time. Emma starts Preschool next year (two days a week). Not that I can work while she is there, but the urge to do something is there, which is amazing.
Also, Disneyland is fast approaching. It is going to be so much fun. I can hardly wait. I am so in need of a break. Mentally, emotionally...I feel like my brain is about to explode most days. Perhaps it really is time for a bit of a change...
Anyway, that has been my life this past week or so. My ponderings, wonderings and the daily grind.
Oh...and did I mention that they are building a garage in our backyard??
No comments:
Post a Comment