
It is the first day of Spring Break. We are hangin' out at home today. Vegging and watching some Wonder Pets. Should be a nice, relaxing day.
1. The right word is 'relax' today. It is the first day of Spring Break and the weather is horrible outside. A good day to hunker down inside and play with the kids. Perhaps knit. Do some laundry with the new washer and dryer.
2. Walk out and shut the door quietly, please. We are watching the Wonder Pets and everyone is enamored with it. Including Maggie.
3. Up in the air in a plane is where I want to be. Only a month and a half until Disneyland. I can't wait.
4. Usually playing with my kids at home is where you'll find me. I am a stay-at-home mom after all. Where else would I be?
5. Ooh! What is that thing on my nose? That's what I thought this morning when I woke up. Turns out it is a scratch I gave myself when tossing and turning fighting off zombies in my sleep. Didn't matter. We all turned into one anyway. What was the point?
6. Going here is a good idea. (See below - Harry Potter Theme park at Universal in Orlando) Perhaps next year...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to perhaps some time with the hubby, tomorrow my plans include working in Promiseland and Sunday, I want to grocery shop, go to small group and then have supper with the family!

2 comments:
Ah Disneyland is always fun, I also think your 6 would be a good idea. No Zombies over here, but I did fight my way free in underground trains last night.
I love playing with my son too. Your trip will be awesome!
Post a Comment