
Okay. After reading Tina's blog (Hot Kerfuffle - check it out), I decided that I definitely needed to write a bit more about Sesame Street. As a child of the 80s, I hit Sesame Street in its prime. I LOVED Bert and Ernie, Grover and Big Bird. But my absolute favorite character was Snuffleupagus. I always hoped he would be on every single time I watched. Here are a few clips that I love!!
Who was your favorite character? I would love to know!!
2 comments:
As you can tell by my profie. GROVER!!! Hubby has an original Grover puppet and we have many, many newer ones. Isn't Tina great? One of my favourite bloggers ever. Thank you so much for posting the classic videos. I have posted a few Grovers on my blog you just have to go back a bit. Grover disco dancing in his John Travolta suit is pure muppet genius
Oh, I remember "Snuffy", too! :-) That was an inspired character, certainly.
Like Clare, Grover is my favorite(some days at work, I feel like I am real live Grover)
(thanks, Clare...and Amanda, for such nice words about me, BTW)
Post a Comment