
We are off to the zoo today. Jonathan is off and my mom is coming. It should be a nice day for the zoo. Not too hot, but at least the sun will be out. Should be good.
This week the Super Mall opens in Balzaac (just north of Calgary). CrossIron Mills is it's name. To see a preview, you can click here. We haven't had a new mall in Calgary for awhile, so it is really exciting. My friend, Janet, mother of Maggie, works in accounting for the company that owns the mall. She figures she will be at the mall a lot this week. Jonathan and I are planning on going on our own on Friday night (on our date). It will be nice to wander around without kids.
We are off to Calaway park on Thursday to ride the rides. It is really expensive, but my friend has a few passes for $9. So, that will save us a ton of money. It is supposed to be hot that day, so I think Aidan and I will venture on the log ride...
I usually do a Manic Monday, but I think she might be on holidays. So instead I am going to do some Monday Crazy Questions.
You were asked to pull up a chair and sit on the floor. What do you make of this?
You are all wierd and I am very confused!!
2. The answer is YES...what is the question?
Are you wearing slippers?
3. The cops are banging on your door late at night. What are you thinking they are there for?
4. Children learn what they live....so they say.. what would a child learn in your household??
5. Tell us about 1 family ritual your family does every year.
6. What is the favorite food that you would eat everyday 3 times a day if you could?
7. Tell us about your fantasy.
To be in Paris with my husband. On the Eiffle Tower at night. Sitting in a cafe people watching. Going on a boat down the Seine...I could go on. I have thought a lot about it.
8. You are stranded on a deserted Island. You have plenty of food, a person to keep you company, shelter and life seems stress free. what do you tell the rescue ship when it arrives.??

No comments:
Post a Comment