Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Things Heard at Camp...

In her bunk bed

Doing the puppet show again. Grandpa and Aidan were weekend long buddies!


Campfire

Emma playing in the tent. She thought it was neat!


Emma at the campfire on Saturday night. She almost fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Things Heard at Camp
...whispered by Emma: "goodnight mommy, goodnight jenny, goodnight grandpa, goodnight granny, goodnight aidan..."
..."There's a gofer in the cabin. HELP!"
..."Look at the deer, Aidan and Emma. Do you see them?"
...Emma: "Let's find Grandpa's flowers (aka some wild flowers growing)"
...Aidan: "Grandpa, let's do a puppet show with my cows!"
..."Now we remember how Harry Potter ends..."
..."Stand back from the fire!"
...Aidan: "I am going to sleep in the tent with Granny, but no snoring. Okay,
Granny?"
...Aidan: "I want to go back into the building now!" (At 1 in the morning!)
...Aidan: "I like watching the toilet paper go down the hole!" (Okay, he may not have said that exactly, but it is what he did everytime he went to the bathroom!)
...Emma: "I need to go to the bathroom, too! Now, wash my hands?" (She didn't need to go, but wanted to go whenever one of the girls went. I guess she's started the 'bathroom group thing' early!)
...Emma in her sleep: "I want to go, too. I want to go, too!" and really loud giggling!
And the thing that we will all remember about camp...

...Emma whispering: "Granny asleep? Yes. Grandpa asleep? Yes. Aidan asleep? Yes. Jenny asleep? Yes. Mommy asleep? Yes. Emma asleep? No."

No comments:

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker