Camping was fun...I am SOOO TIRED, though. It will take me a couple of days to recover. I should have slept like a log, too, but Jonathan has a cold. So, he was coughing and tossing and turning. I did not sleep well.
I will write more about camp tomorrow, when I upload some of the pictures. The kids were having such a good time that they both asked to go camping again next week. Even little Emma!
Today I am resting up. The kids will be, too. This coming weekend we will be painting the bedrooms. Jenny, Jonathan and I, that is. The kids will be hanging out at Granny and Grandpa's for the weekend. It works out well because they are going away for 10 days after that to San Francisco and Las Vegas. I am glad they are going. It has been a hard couple of years for them and they need a nice trip!
These Manic Mondays are getting to be a little bit deep lately. Anyway, I am sorry if they are seeming a bit much. I am just speaking from what I believe...

What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?
Perhaps I could be more like Jesus. I know that sounds so "hallmark Christian-y" but that is what I would really like. Everything else is not as important as that. That is most important to me, anyways.
Name three exotic countries you would like to visit:
Well, we have been watching the "Long Way Down" documentary with Ewan McGregor. They ride motorbikes across Africa. It has reminded me that I really want to go to Africa sometime.
Also, I think it would be fun to travel to Australia and see kangaroos in the wild. And perhaps Asia...If I had to choose an exotic place...
What do you think the secret to life is?
Having a relationship with God. (or coffee...Just kidding...)

1 comment:
Becoming more like Jesus is a very difficult journey. I just wrote a note to a dear friend to advise her that trusting God with the things we can't change or control is one way to become more like Jesus. This is a hard lesson to learn and will probably take us a lifetime.
Post a Comment