Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: Details and Coffee


Warning

Today is Friday Fill-ins day! It is sunny and warm today. The kids were up half the night. I let them sleep this morning. There was no point in fighting to get them up for Preschool at 7:30am when they just went back to sleep at 5:00am. I am tired. It will be a play in the backyard, lounging around kind of day.

Tomorrow I am off to a First Aid course. It is all day Saturday and all day Sunday. I will be completely exhausted by the time it is done. Oh well. I get to do something without my kids. I am looking forward to that aspect.

Aidan's Kindergarten Orientation went fine. There seems to be a lot of boys over girls in his class. It is fairly small, though, at about 16 or so. That is a good number. Aidan is excited to be starting.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Here's my answers:



1. Moving forward. Always moving forward!

2. I have been set free. (Thanks be to God!)

3. My best quality is my caring personality and my wonderful singing voice. (Okay that is two!!)

4. I love to pay attention to the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I will be raising two teenagers. That is scary!! HELP!!

6. More sleep and coffee is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my husband and getting more sleep, tomorrow my plans include spending all day at a First Aid course and then perhaps going to church and Sunday, I want to have a restful time at the BBQ my small group is having after my First Aid course is done (and I passed)!

No comments:

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker