Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-ins!!


1. Apparently there's some sort of _____ rule that says Calgarians must have snow until June.

2. Is wishing for a warm and _____ sunny day.

3. 2009 _____ has been less stressful than 2008 so far.

4. God said let there be light and _____ that was it.

5.For too long I've been _____ saying I am writing and not doing it. I am going to change that this weekend.

6. I am not obsessed with _____Fringe; I am not!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ hanging out with my husband after the kids go to bed (I love that time), tomorrow my plans include _____ swimming lessons and working in Promiseland at church and Sunday, I want to _____get up early and do some writing, and make a nice supper for my parents and watch The Amazing Race (go Margie and Luke!)!

2 comments:

SandraG said...

Glad you're practising your culinary skills on your parents. It's less than two months until we arrive. :-)

Gal Friday said...

I like the sound of "Calgarians"--like a Roman legion or something.

And, "Fringe" looks s-c-a-r-y to me!(I go to bed usually after Amer. Idol and that comes on)

I hope you can make it work that you WILL get some time to write this weekend.

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker