
I am doing the Manic Monday thing today! I am severly tired!!
Are you a saver or spender?
I am more of a spender than my husband. I think on average, though, I would be a saver. I probably spend way less than most people.
Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?
I try to walk around in slippers and socks, otherwise I am too cold and am always complaining. In the summer, though, it is barefeet all the way!
Do you talk to yourself?
When I am angry...yes. That's about the only time.
*********************************
I am going to do some Vegas stuff and then take a rest this afternoon. Aidan is fighting this cold thingy and I have a feeling we are all fighting it to some degree.
Have a great day!!
1 comment:
I do that, too--mutter angrily to myself.
~~Stay healthy for that upcoming trip to Vegas.
Post a Comment