It is a beautiful day outside today. The temperature is a balmy 2 degrees! This is much better than yesterday.
We are doing the 2nd half of the Daniel study now. This is the half where we get to talk about End Times. It is very interesting, and very mind boggling. There is so much information out there. It's pretty crazy. I have always found this topic very interesting, though.
Aidan had his shots yesterday. He didn't even cry one bit. His eyes filled up with tears, but he was completely calm. He says his arm still hurts, but that is to be expected. We have been going downstairs so Aidan can ride his bike. He is doing so well on it this year. I can't wait till we can go all the way to the park with it in the spring....
Emma is doing better today. She slept last night, which always helps. She is still not napping during the day, which makes my day seem a lot longer. I still put them both in their rooms for some quiet time after lunch, but they are both up by 2-2:30. She started batting her eyelashes the other day. It was too cute!
I now own a cell phone! I was so against it, but I figure that with 2 kids, I need one. Especially now that Aidan is in school next year. It makes me feel better that I can be reached if there is an emergency. We went on a plan with my mom and sister, so it is not costing us a fortune.
Speaking of phones, my kids have been listening to a lot of old Raffi lately. He is one singer who spans time. Anyway, for something light and fluffy today, I thought I would post their favorite song right now. So, from Aidan and Emma, enjoy!!
Banana Phone - Raffi
(It's a phone with appeal..; Now you can have your phone and eat it too!!)
3 comments:
Dad and I have a cell phone but I rarely have it. It is usually in Dad's coat pocket. We bought it when our car broke down on the 404 highway and we had to rely on an angel to call CAA for us.
It is "milding" up here too but with that comes lots of snow.
I hope Emma sleeps well again tonight. A well rested baby is a sweeter natured baby!
I LOVE Raffi!
And R, even though she won't admit to it now, was a HUGE Raffi fan(even went to see him perform in concert when she was 2)--it was Raffi music all day in our house at one point and I enjoyed the music/voice as much as she did.. The other day, my husband and I were singing the "Bowling Song" and we dug out a Raffi record(yes, an LP for the turntable)and played it. My daughter was mortified, but on the inside, I think she was singing along :-) Enjoy your being able to listen to Raffi without shame for a few more years.
Oh, now you have got me thinking of the "Eeples And Beneenis" song.
I finally got a simple cell phone (no bells or whistles)just a few years ago(and still don't even know how to text or my own number!) but it is good to have when on the road alone or with kids, in case.
Post a Comment