Things at the Grant house heard during the Inauguration:
1) "Mommy, look it's Rock Obama. Is this about him?"
"Yes, but his name is Barrack Obama."
"No Mama. It's Rock Obama"
2) Aidan: "Yeah, Obama!!"
3) Aidan: "Yeah, Canadians!!" - When told they were watching from Toronto.
4) Aidan: "Look, Mama, it's Toronto!"
5) Aidan: "Look Mama it's the White House!"
6) Aidan: "Mama, is it done yet? What happens at the end?" - After which he stopped watching.
-------------
I would just like to point out some obvious truths amongst all the hype:
1) He's just a man.
2) Regardless of skin color, he's just the next President.
3) He could be a horrible President. He hasn't been in office yet, so we don't know.
4) He's just a man....
-----
Other than that, I think he has a way with speaking and words. He says a lot of words without being specific. We shall see what the real deal is soon. I will be praying for him and his family since the girls seem so young!!
Anyway, I know that today is supposed to be Tuesday Tunes. I am not going to show anything Obama related. Sorry.
Instead here's a taste of the Blue Man Group! I love this song. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment