Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday Tunes 20: 100 Years

Well, it is almost the New Year. Instead of boring you with a whole bunch of songs I really don't like, I thought I would choose a song about how quickly time passes.

This year has been a tough year for my family, but we have pulled through. Please read my sister's blog (click here) and I will write more tomorrow. Until then, enjoy this video by Five for Fighting - "100 years"! (Click here to read lyrics)

1 comment:

Gal Friday said...

This is such a great song...and believe it or not, I have not heard it for some time(there was a time when it was all over the place--even in Boston Red Sox documentaries)
I know it was a tough year for you and your family...I want to wish you continued better health for your father and also for you and the rest of your family.

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker