Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Tunes 8: Filling up the Void

I keep coming across all of these wonderful Christian songs lately. This is one of them. I never watched the season of American Idol where Mandisa was a contestant. So, I am new to her stuff, but I love her voice and her honesty.

It just seems to me that with everything that I am learning in my Bible study, this song seems so appropriate and timely. (As do many other current events...I will write on those tomorrow, so stay tuned!!)

I hope I am not alienating any of you with my song choices of late. I am just choosing songs that have touched me. Sometimes they are Christian and sometimes they are secular. In any case I hope that you can enjoy this song for what it is.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy!!



Mandisa's: Voice of a Savior (click here if you cannot see the above)

Click here for the lyrics and to listen for free.

2 comments:

SandraG said...

I am sorry I can't get your songs. They are very jerky and only play two or three notes until they have to "reload". It may be because we have a Mac, I don't know.

Sigh . . . :-(

SandraG said...

I forgot. . .

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker