Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

No Such Thing As Coincidences

When I was at the library, I picked up a book for myself by Liz Curtis Higgs (click here). I have never read any of her books, but I thought I would try one. I picked it up but didn't really read the back of it. (click here - first book : thorn of my heart)

I started to read it before bed last night. All of a sudden I went, "Whoa! I know this story. It is the story of Isaac and Rebekah."

That's when I looked at the back cover. It is the story of Rebekah and of Leah and Rachel set in 16th century Scotland. I couldn't believe it. This is exactly what we are studying in my Beth Moore study on the Partriarchs.

All I can say is that I guess I haven't learned everything from these ladies of the Old Testament yet!

No comments:

This blog is copyright protected. Please do not use any of this without my permission. Thanks! Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker